The year is over, but 2012 was amazing! So many things accomplished and experienced.
- Created a top-notch faux advertising campaign
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree (I’m a BA now)
- Lead an entire program at a camp
- Landed a job in Europe and completed all forms necessary (There was a lot)
So thankful for everything I have completed thus far in the past four months in Brussels.
- Living abroad in a country where I did not know any of the languages spoken
- Knew no one that lived here
- Working a job that has tested my sanity
- Learning French quite quickly
- Went to a French Christmas Eve mass at Notre-Dame au Sablon
- Mastering public transit and train connections
- Traveling to new places all throughout Belgium:
- Ghent, Mechelen, Brugge, Antwerp, Ypres, Charleroi
- Traveling to new countries:
- Maastrict + Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Lyon, France
- Aachen, Germany
- London, Sevenoaks + Norwich, England
Looking forward to what 2013 has in store for me and will continue to fulfill my dreams of travel, art, studying, and experiencing new things. The world is open to me.